Our 23′ Cypress Cay is the perfect pontoon for an afternoon on the lake. There is a wide and long seating plan with lots of storage, a collapsible bimini top to shade from the sun and plenty of room for you and your group (up to 8 adults) . This boat has a removable table for snacks and lunch. It has a wide captain chair and is easy to maneuver and steer around the lake. If you have a smaller group and are looking for something to cruise around the lake, tube, etc., then this boat is for you.
23′ Cypress Cay Photos
23′ Cypress Cay Pontoon Rental Rates
2-Hours is $150 | Half day is $200* | Full day rental is $250** | plus gas, oil and tax.
CALL: (870) 431-5291 to reserve.
*Half Day Rates are 4 Hours (8am-noon, 9:00am-1:00pm, 1pm-5pm or 2pm – 6pm)
**Full Day Rates are 8 Hours (8-4 or 9-5 or 10-6)
All rates are subject to change.
Life vests are furnished free with boat rentals for all adults and children.
Infants and toddlers under 30 lbs require the rental of an infant life vest.
Gas, oil and applicable taxes are not included in rental costs.
- Reservations require a $75 non-refundable deposit, to be applied to rental.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but if a 3-day notice is given prior to rental, deposit may be used on a different day during the season.
- An additional damage/cleaning deposit is required by either Visa, MasterCard or Discover (CREDIT CARD REQUIRED).
- No refunds due to weather or early returns.
- Gas, oil and taxes are not included in rental prices.
- Boats are filled with fuel prior to rental and will be re-filled upon return.
- Boats will be held for 1 hour past scheduled rental time. After 1 hour reservation
will be forfeited, and considered a “no-show” unless prior arrangements are made.
- Pets are allowed for an additional fee of $25 per pet.
- Late fees are $1 per minute past scheduled return time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid credit card to rent boats.