This boat is definitely made for fun in the sun! It doesn’t disappoint with plenty of seating (holds 10), soft carpet, table and a ladder in the back for water access. Feel like tubing? You can also do that on this boat! It has the extra hardtop, perfect for jumping off of for kids or laying out on if you prefer. Don’t forget to slip and slide from the top into the lake with ease!!! What a fun time!
25′ Pontoon with Upper Deck & Water Slide Photos
25′ Pontoon with Upper Deck & Water Slide Rental Rates
2-Hours is $200 | Half day is $300* | Full day rental is $375** | plus gas, oil and tax.
*Half Day Rates are 4 Hours (8am-noon, 9:00am-1:00pm, 1pm-5pm or 2pm – 6pm)
**Full Day Rates are 8 Hours (8-4 or 9-5 or 10-6)
CALL: 870.431.5291 to reserve.
All rates are subject to change.
Life vests are furnished free with boat rentals for all adults and children.
Infants and toddlers under 30 lbs require the rental of an infant life vest.
Gas, oil and applicable taxes are not included in rental costs.
- Reservations require a $75 non-refundable deposit, to be applied to rental.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but if a 3-day notice is given prior to rental, deposit may be used on a different day during the season.
- An additional damage/cleaning deposit is required by either Visa, MasterCard or Discover (CREDIT CARD REQUIRED).
- No refunds due to weather or early returns.
- Gas, oil and taxes are not included in rental prices.
- Boats are filled with fuel prior to rental and will be re-filled upon return.
- Boats will be held for 1 hour past scheduled rental time. After 1 hour reservation will be forfeited, and considered a “no-show” unless prior arrangements are made.
- Pets are allowed for an additional fee of $25 per pet.
- Late fees are $1 per minute past scheduled return time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid credit card to rent boats.